Blue Exorcist RP: Exorcist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy Arc

+8
shadowmoon1
Weird Exorcist
Sakura Rain
Sakura Scrabeck
Mana-Kun
Red Exorcist
Kyo
Admin Exorcist
12 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Academy Arc - Page 2 Empty Re: The Academy Arc

Post  Admin Exorcist Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:50 pm

"Hm.....no. Classes start tomorrow for freshman. Well, i guess i do have to go in the evening to meet all the teachers." Ryo said as he put his hands behind his back, acting as a pillow.
Admin Exorcist
Admin Exorcist
Admin

https://exorcistacademyrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Exorcist Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Enjery walked up to Ryo. " Really you gave the same shitty speech everyone gives." He smiled. " What the hel! Two sins here." Blaze yelled when he saw Oji through En's body. " Make that three." Mage said appearing out of nowhere. " How come you guys both came here. It's not like we need training or....... wait your an exorcist aren't you?" Mage said looking terrified.
Red Exorcist
Red Exorcist

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 pm

((OOC: NO ONE KNOWS THAT JOI IS A SIN! EXCEPT FOR KYO WHERE HE IS A SIN))

Joi sighed before pouting and going around to Kyo laughing as he jumped up onto his back kicking his heels sharply into his stomach while gripping around his neck tightly. He was still short for his appearance age though. Joi laughed as the new kid came around, he laughed before kicking himself off and flying at the kid clinging to him to. His hands traveled around slyly to the boys pockets snatching everything he could get from it. Joi then climbed off him before going up to Ryo. " Soo shrimpy wants to meet the boring ol teachs?" Joi laughed as he went to his oldest and largest form which was about 5 foot 11 and fairly large. His musucles were larger and the uniform was fairly tight and was now more like a musucle shirt. His pants didnt change as they were baggy and specialy made for him with all his money that he stole back later.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Exorcist Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:34 pm

((Enjeru's demon said it so it makes sense. He would be able to tell after all the seven sins are some of the most known demons))

Ryo sighed, "I don't care that much about meeting them, I just have to. And you do too En since you're a young-skip-a-couple-grades freshman." Ryo then continued to walk back to his dorm. He needed to unpack his stuff and then he would go around campus and see the sites.
Admin Exorcist
Admin Exorcist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Kyo enjoyed the pain while it lasted, but he then realized again that Joi just thought of him as another possession. He wanted to follow the rules that have been placed before him, but he also wanted to be with Joi again. However, he was also concerned of how his decision would affect everyone else. Could there be any way that he could have both? It was too difficult to ignore Joi, and he found himself his back sliding down a wall slightly. "Greed..." Kyo said quietly to himself in the ancient demonic tongue.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Joi grinned as he managed to cause some misery for someone, even if it was a fellow sinner it felt so fun to torture and dragging it out would be so much more fun. Right about now he could careless about the excorsits knowing hes the Devil of Joy even worse the a Prince of hell. He laughed before walking over to Kyo laughing darkly. "And lust falls to temptation~" He gave his darker grinning before stepping on Kyos feet rough hard pushing all his weight on him. " Lust, why limit yourself~ After all theres nothing that makes it so you cant, or did my little humans tame my lustfuly demon~" Obviously his greedy statments made it seem like Kyo was his along with the humans when that really isnt true but he says they are as he is the greedest being alive.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 am

"They aren't yours, and my name is Kyo." he said calmly as he glanced away with a blush. Kyo was indeed domesticated by the academy, but some of his old tendencies still remained. "I've become more civilized, and I'm not as wild as I used to be." he said before he kissed Joi's forehand like some kind of servant.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 am

Joi laughed but frowned at the same time. He gave didnt like the fact that he was being domesticated he should be in hell, or doing his own thing like himself. Joi gently pulled his hand back noticing the demon blushing. "Hmmm? Lust....Blushing and being tamed upsets me. but dont worry, Ill make you my pet again." He laughed before scartching Kyos face with his nails before reverting back to his small child form. He climbed up onto Kenseis shoulders grinning. "Now carry me around like a king >3<" Now hes officaly acting his apperances age.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Exorcist Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:28 pm

" You guys are sad." Mage said shaking his head. " I am Envy to all who dont know, but now I go by Majikku or Mage." Mage said. I wonder, this human boy gives off a scent of a demon but he isn't a half-breed..... What is he? Mage thought. " Well see you guys later." En said waving bye.
Red Exorcist
Red Exorcist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Kyo did exactly as Joi ordered, and gave him a piggy-back ride. Unfortunately, Kyo could not change his age like Joi could, and he was just another one of the prince's many devoted servants. For once, he just wanted to be alone with Joi; not as a child, but as a man.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Joi lauged as he swung his arms tighty aound Kyos neck grinning while he slammed his heels into Kyos sides. His ead rested gently otop of Kyos head as he gave a dark grin. Kyo was always such a rather good pet, always listening, but always running away in the end. It upset him sometimes but it was ok it always gave him a goal to torture him later for things, and also one to gain something he already didnt have. Your such a good pet friend Kyo Kun. Now dont let me see you be tamed ya hear! Joi grinned before steering Kyo over to the boy as e laughed but eas very displeased that the sins were revealing themselves. So far two sins were silly enough to reveal themselves but im not as stupid. You are all mine as I am Greed itself, and you are my treasures! But please dont tell anyone or ill just kill you as its easy enough to replace you!
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Exorcist Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

" Come on and try to kill me." Mage said with a sigh. " This world is so boring and i know you all envy me, but I don't care. Everyone is so sad." Mage saw a young girl crying. [i]Yes sadness and sadness leads to grief which will make me stronger maybe i should eat that little girl to absorb the grief......Naw then everyone would try to kill me.
Admin Exorcist
Admin Exorcist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Joi laughed darkly as his eyes started to glow green. Why would I envy trash like you, I already have everything, I have no reason to make you more powerful. If anything you should fear me. Greed is one alost everyone can comit wthout noticing it. Joi stated before raising his hands and pulling Kyos cheeks as far as his little arms could make them. Besides gaining power for peoples Greed he also gained it from their Joy. How fun was it to have some of the best abilities in hell. Hes not even allowed back in hell.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Exorcist Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:45 pm

" This is a world of sadnees." Mage said walking away hoping to find trouble.
Red Exorcist
Red Exorcist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Kyo watched Mage walk away, but some girls that were upperclassmen came towards him and started to flirt with the handsome devil. In return, he flirted with them as they clung onto him like he was the only man in the world for them. Kyo thought that this would be a good time for Joi to get some attention as well.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Exorcist Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:46 am

Mage walked all the way out of the academy without noticing. He actually ended up in Gehenna. Some goblins walked up to him. " Raaakkk hey it's one of 'em devils." The biggest one said. " Hoyoy it is let's eat 'im up and take his power." A vicious one said. Mage looked up. " I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!" He said blowing them up with his pistols on explosive ammo and then walking back to the academy.
Red Exorcist
Red Exorcist

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Exorcist Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Ryo continued to unpack his stuff and he started ti wander around the campus, just looking at everything.
Admin Exorcist
Admin Exorcist
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Academy Arc - Page 2 Empty The Academy Arc

Post  Sakura Scrabeck Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Sakura is walking around the Arc and sits on the fountain.
Sakura Scrabeck
Sakura Scrabeck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Rain Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:39 am

Miyu looked at the key she held in her hand. She sighed and let it fall back into place, she felt the sides of her dress nodding in approval as she felt her knives in place. For some reason she felt nervous, she couldn't explain why but she had a bad feeling

Sakura Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Weird Exorcist Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:18 pm

I was walking around the campus, keeping the temperature around me as low as I could without freezing myself when I saw a girl with a key in hand. Add to that note a beautiful girl. I was wondering what she was doing there and then realized the time. Why do I have to go to these annoying classes anyway? Oh yeah, Mom wanted me to continue school so that I could get a good job and they would only let me join the school if I became an exorcist. I thought to myself, Looks like this is a conversation I might be forced to join. I pulled my key from my pocket and raised the temperature around me to feel normal as I headed to the door and asked, "Want me to open it?"
Weird Exorcist
Weird Exorcist

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowmoon1 Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:14 am

Aliaster watched the academy from the forest around it smiling. "Oh wow so much time has past scents i have been here." he laughed Long fangs jutting from his upper jaw. "I miss Rin but he always keeped me locked up." he growled angrily at the memory of his life in ghena.
shadowmoon1
shadowmoon1

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:34 am

Akiyo simply whistled out a solemn tune as he trekked up through various ends of the school, mapping it out in his mind's eye. After all he had simply just been transferred here after a few days of his discovery back in the city. Even now he could remember the schools esteemed principle appearing before him offering him death or a chance to make a difference. And with a sigh akiyo muttered " Hmph , Gotten rather quiet around here huh? " His voice carried at a even tone, loud enough to hear anyways.

"Better just wait anyways. I cant exactly attend classes today until my >special< schedule is sorted out"

As he said this akiyo leans against a nearby wall sliding down.
(Eh if its ok, after this I'm going to just use "I" and "me", so forth. This sort of disembodied rp for me anyways feels unnatural. Hm.)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=17120567&ForcePublicView=

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Walking around the roof tops the ceremony was a bore. Mawu Jaka had gotten irritated with talking about nonsense. Humans and their cruel disregard that demon's feel emotions. They made a fatal mistake trying to order him to kill his lover. Though Mawu Jaka agrees that demon's most the time are to violent to let live. All the humans involved with the ordering of his Ashrata's death ... Will pay for it one way or another. The only reason Mawu Jaka still willing to work with his half related human teachers is this one fact. That without the order of Ashrata's death he would never had got his son Espa. Who now is the living weapon branded into Mawu Jaka's skin. As Espa shift's about from place to place and limb to limb on Mawu Jaka. Getting bored yet again Mawu Jaka sat at the edge of roof looking down upon the human thinking about jumping down. What Mawu would give to see the look on faces as everyone as he gets up from the fatal fall.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:20 pm

My incredibly dubious human form shifts, My life radar kicks in after a few moments of standing idly and sensing a fellow demonic presence/aura. "Oh? So It looks like I WILL have something interesting to do!" I almost sound relieved to take away my boredom. I cross the various halls and sects of the lower crust of the academy wing I am in. Eventually after 5 minutes of a continuous sprint I near where the newcomer is located, Quickly I mask my voice to match that of the stereotypical female exorcist tone " Hello? Why are you up there? " I slide my hand across my face assuming the appearance of said average female exwire exorcist. One of my demonic tricks...Completely useless in battle though. As I do so I round the corner appearing just so waiting for a response.

WARNING CHARACTER HAS BEEN AND OR REVISED, DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME POWERS!!

Last edited by Akiyo Miyozuki on Mon May 05, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=17120567&ForcePublicView=

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Fri May 02, 2014 12:20 am

Hearing a female voice Mawu bent his head back to look at her. Not wanting a human to see his son shifting upon his skin. Mawu qickly pick's up his half shirt pulling it on and tucking in his sex collar hoping she wouldn't see it. " Espa would you be so kind as to stay still we have a visitor here. " Mawu whispered to his son afraid the human may have already seen him moving about his skin. Arching his back Mawu Jaka wanted a better view of the human disturbing him. " Honestly I got bored with ceremony and needed some time to myself. But if you must know I find it good that I was interrupted. For it was getting boring here as well given time I would have done something stupid just to entertain myself. My name is Mawu by the way would you kind enough to tell me yours? " Smiling Mawu noticed that Espa was moving about again. Why did Espa have to throw a fit right now? It would be almost impossible to miss Espa moving along Mawu's skin.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum