Blue Exorcist RP: Exorcist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy Arc

+8
shadowmoon1
Weird Exorcist
Sakura Rain
Sakura Scrabeck
Mana-Kun
Red Exorcist
Kyo
Admin Exorcist
12 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Academy Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: The Academy Arc

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Fri May 02, 2014 6:12 pm

The woman's voice shifts for a bit, taking on a sardonic tone. " Your kidding me right? I was playing a joke, surely you could see through this. Or did I overestimate you?" A incredibly familiar aura encapsulates the woman, demonic naturally. "Just wanted to see how alert you were. Regardless my name is Akiyo Miyozuki" , (Profile picture is more or less his appearance.) And like that I slide my hand across my face in a downwards fashion and the disguise fades revealing a uninterested looking fifteen year old. His appearance is slightly odd and on his back rest's a katana in a ornate sheath...It looks to be black with a purple sageo, The shape is obviously katana in nature.....Hilt being of course gold on the edges and crest (looking similar to a three pronged V) and having a purple string forming a complex pattern over white snakeskin...a demon weapon. "The introductory ceremonies are over. Infact classes have just been rearranged. A bit odd you don't know that hm?"
WARNING CHARACTER HAS BEEN AND OR REVISED, DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME POWERS!!

Last edited by Akiyo Miyozuki on Mon May 05, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=17120567&ForcePublicView=

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Sat May 03, 2014 12:39 am

Smiling Mawu stood up as he looked at Akiyo Miyozuki. " To be honest your human blood had thrown me off a bit. I was to busy trying to be alone with my son to notice anything else. Yeah ... What I said earlier was a lie to fool the weak minded humans. If you think you overestimated me then you should meet Ashrata. Espa do want to see your mother? Shooting from Mawu skin Espa made Mawu looked as if his guts where being pulled out of him. Quickly Espa changed into the scythe he had been born as. Oozing out the necrotic seepage sealed within him Espa only drooled it from his blade.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Sat May 03, 2014 1:05 am

" I've seen worse. After all most of ("light" demons , "spirit" demons and that's about all the variety so three types) my summoned familiar's are ghouls. " He combs his hair to the side....He actually looks human...one of the most odd demons you've ever met...no fangs...no tail....nothing...Nothing to implement him of his dark heritage. " I suppose I can summon one in particular , In exchange for something. I want you to enroll into my exwire courses (I assume the school is big enough in terms of exorcist to have a couple small groups similar to rin and the gang). You use a scythe so I can ASSUME you'll at least be a fellow knight in training if not tamer as well" The katana on my back clatters as I move across the field. " You might even get to see what's so special about my sword. What do you say hm?"

Last edited by Akiyo Miyozuki on Mon May 05, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Sun May 04, 2014 12:32 am

Hmm ... The thought never entered Mawu's mind to enlist as a knight. Honestly he didn't know if he could do so at this point. " My son wasn't born until after I got excepted as a Tamer. I don't know if I can enlist as a knight now. Honestly I don't want to either it would put him in harms way. But it may be wise to try anyway. " Mawu would like to spend time with Espa in public even if in his weapon body. The thought of Espa seen in public scared Mawu and he never let it happen so far. Ashrata wanted Espa with Mawu Jaka to protect him. So it should be her choice if Espa would be seen in public in the human world.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Sun May 04, 2014 1:26 am

"You would be in more danger if you didn't already atleast try two courses. Incase one was compromised or you could use them in tandem, hence why most skilled exorcist have 2 and there's the whole last minute enrolments in which even I participated in....Anyways now for my familiar, Im sure you wont mind if I keep where its circle is a secret hm? I will give you a hint though, its on my body." I turn around and you hear a familiar noise, I bit some part of my body despite the fact I never moved once the sound was made and you can safely assume with that I put the blood into/on the hidden circle on my person. " Blackened moon and sun bless this vessel with your power once more! " Incredibly rancid steam is produced...likely to be necrotic in nature and a naberius emerges...It appears of the normal naberius skin coloration save for it being a slight lighter shade which could only be noticed by some one with superior eyesight and has a incredibly odd "sewing needle" sword stabbed into its back like a flesh sheathe. " Meet vile , My most powerful and intelligent familiar.... Despite his appearance he is incredibly fast and intelligent."  He turns to you and opens his mouth...a guttural almost animalistic tone is emulated. (using purple for vile's dialogue) "You will be attending akiyo's classes? Interesting. I see your "son" uses more or less the same necrotic secretions I produce. Curious." I pat vile on the shoulder and he turns to me waiting, " So shall we be going inside? Im sure I can arrange a private dormitory in which we stay together, mephisto after all owes me for my compliance in attending" I lean forward with a thin smile on my alabaster face waiting for a response while vile stands by me like a big brother almost.

(Does not have same familiar)

Last edited by Akiyo Miyozuki on Mon May 05, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Sun May 04, 2014 3:37 pm

" Honestly I can understand wanting to hind your circle to summon Vile. Thanks for the invitation it will help me with seeing my wife more and letting Espa play freely. Now to answer your question about attending class. It would be no problem for me to call in a favor from the school staff. " It seems like Akiyo Miyozuki was talented if he could have summoned a naberius like Ashrata. Oddly enough the demon seems to not mind at all at being his familiar. Could it be they have a similar relationship with each other as Mawu does with Ashrata? Though it appears to be more of a friendly relation then lover's as it with Mawu. Lifting up his long sleeves Mawu showed the scar on left hand it could clearly be seen burnt into his back side of his palm. The circle for his servant ghoul named Ala Doulch. Then switching Espa to his left hand Mawu proceeded to show them the scar on right palm for Ashrata.
Then putting Espa back into Mawu's right hand Espa burnt Mawu's hand with his necrotic seepage. " When the days have come and gone. Then the sky turn red as the rivers tainted black. All you smell is dust and dead. " As the smell ofburning flesh filled the air momentary. Ashrata seemed stunned by the human world soon realizing where she was as fear panicked in her eye's. " Ashrata I'm ever here there is no need get fret about my safety anymore. " (Ashrata is the second picture in profile for Mawu Jaka.) Quickly rushing to Mawu giving him a hug as best she could; Ashrata using the hand on her back automatically found Mawu's hidden sex collar he always wore just for her. Speaking in a strong yet very feminine almost growling like voice there was no missing her demonic nature in it. " Please don't scare me like that again Mawu. I thought you where in trouble when you called me here. I love you Mawu now where is our son I missed him? " Smiling Mawu gave Espa to Ashrata as Espa shifted about her skin playfully. " Ashrata my love this is Akiyo Miyozuki and Vile they have been kind enough to invite to live with them. I brought you here for two reasons one so you could see Espa and two so I could ask them if you could stay with us as well. If that wouldn't be to much trouble to ask for? "
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Sun May 04, 2014 5:54 pm

" By stay I initially meant just without familiar's. Mephisto after all could care less about them but you must keep in mind he also warned us NOT to reveal our demonical nature until said time when it is necessary. You can keep your wife out as long as you like however do bear in mind normal humans that go to this school cannot see them, though I think you already know such a thing. "  I turn to vile and tilt my head.  "Understood, mephisto has been notified. Farewell." Vile disappears in that burst of steam and leaves behind a dormitory key, Its to a isolated wing of the renovated male dormitories. It has a pretty stern letter written in mephisto's signature handwriting. " I'll be waiting, Do catch up. " I toss the key at you clearly having another on my person and I bolt in a comical manner leaving you three alone and a dust cloud where I was presently a few seconds ago.

(Side note ; Akiyo can summon around three different archeatypes of demon's. Kind of ironic he specializes in three fields so here, kin of; Azazel (ghost's and spirit types) , Lucifer (light based demons such as Seraphim) , and Azeroth (ghouls, undead, etc.) Its also kinda impossible to use two types at a time due to the whole blood issue. And to prevent him from being a gary sue lol.)

(Does not have same familiar)

Last edited by Akiyo Miyozuki on Mon May 05, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Sun May 04, 2014 8:44 pm

OOC: sorry I was typing a post for about two hours and I accidentally deleted it. I think if another one just give me time to rest my fingers, mind and eat then I,ll be back on in about three or four hours from now. Again I am so sorry for long wait.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Sun May 04, 2014 9:23 pm

((Ehm? Its fine, I usually get responses daily so Its really not a big deal. Hm. Oh yea, if its allowed I kinda want to change my demonical parent.....for some reason. If you'll allow me I'll edit it right away and change my ability. Oh yea...Using two parenthesis is like OOC for me, using it in mid rp is like a side note sort of thing for clarification.))
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Sun May 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Finally the visitors all left leaving just the three of them. Mawu burned badly for Ashrata but didn't even bother to give into heart. If Espa was here when Mawu tried to love Ashrata; Espa might kill Mawu or even Ashrata out of fear of one hurting the other. " The blackened blood and tainted mind of the angels fallen out heaven. " In a cloud of smoke reeking of the smell of rotting flesh. A dark tall ghoul Ala Doulch has green eyes black hair and a lot of muscle on him. Ala Doulch stood on all four's in a feral and deadly stance.
Like a animal Ala is deadly yet also very caring and loyal to people. The ghoul Ala nudged Mawu's leg in a show of effort about his love for him. " Ala Doulch please promise me your will protect Ashrata when I am not with her. Also if wouldn't mind looking after Espa for a little while that be great? He had been wanting a new friend and your the one I trust. Other than me and Ashrata to protect him from harm. Ala never once stood up in front of Mawu before. The fact Ala did surprised Mawu even more so when Ala hugged him. " Espa there is new friend here to meet you. He is a friend of mine and also family to us. Will you at least say hi to him for me? " At hearing the word family Espa got very excited as he went from Ashrata to Mawu. Leaping about Mawu skin Espa every so often he would try and go near Ala. Then Espa would quickly hide back into Mawu. It is way playing with others.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Mon May 05, 2014 12:00 am

(( Well...? You mind? ))
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 am

OOC: sorry if i did do something to upset you. It is just I don't know what you meant by your last post could you explain to me?
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Mon May 05, 2014 6:29 pm

(( I basically put I would like to change my demonic parent and by doing so make a demon in the submission section. I will also put a disclaimer in past rp actions stating I "changed powers" , If you would allow me to that is. ))
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Mon May 05, 2014 6:42 pm

OOC: thanks for the information. I just wanted understand better that's all.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Mon May 05, 2014 6:53 pm

(( Still is that a yes or no? Oh yea...btw if you say yes, im sure youll love the changes im going to make.))
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Mon May 05, 2014 9:30 pm

OOC: yah I have no problem with you changing it. Go on ahead I'm curious as to what it is going to be.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Mon May 05, 2014 11:01 pm

I sit alone in the dormitory, being a relative of mephisto's he was sure to at least prepare the rooms...clean and kept complete with four comfortable bed's in two isolated rooms. One belonging to me and possessing everything among my personal computer and a generic TV. Yours is waiting for your articles of possession. Now for the rest of the house all the standard living arrangements have been met ; Good kitchen and ample room in the living room, a pretty good looking bathroom. All and all this dorm is comparable to a small condominium.

The Academy Arc - Page 3 DSC_0228

"So brother? Went all out I see....Hm, I'll have to thank him later and as a token of my gratitude i'll be sure to bring some good news"

I crash down on the couch and close my eyes whilst my arms cross behind my head, waiting for my other relative to arrive (mawu).
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Well that took a bit longer than Mawu had expected it to. Now that Mawu has exchanged his human name with his brother for his. It would be easier for Mawu to pass as a human along with Pride. It shouldn't be a problem though so long as nobody makes Mawu bloodthirsty. Mawu walking to his new room standing att the door outside of it. Worryingly about his son Espa, Mawu bites the inside of his lip and drawing blood. " Darkened blood and tainted mind of fallen angels in Armageddon. " Wispering Mawu tasted his blood as he drooled it onto his hand while he spoke the chant for Ala Dolch. Mawu knowing the taste of his blood would bring about his sealed up insanity and power. Risking his own life and sanity Mawu was just wanting his son again.
The stench of rotting flesh filled the air as Ala Doulch stood standing in a mist of smoke. Before Mawu's insanity could claim him Espa ripped out of Ala Doulch and onto Mawu left arm. Instantly calming Mawu down and sealing up his true power. One that Mawu could use when his insanity returned to him. Ironically enough that same power would kill Mawu even with his inhuman cell production.

Last edited by bleach4ever25 on Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted early on accident)
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Wed May 07, 2014 12:43 am

I roll over on the couch weaving my finger in the air, I form a symbol almost from the very light it self. "Hey big brother mephisto..I know you hear me..." It sounds like static but then the familiar flamboyant voice chimes in. "Oh hello abaddon, what exactly do I have the pleasure of receiving a call from you?" "I apologize for disturbing you, forgive me...I just wished to inform you the patrols today went as projected, Just a few coal-tar clusters and ghouls around the perimeter. I doubt any other demons could drift any more close into the city but...I'll keep my eyes peeled....Oh yes, If you don't mind im going to be taking a couple exwires out for some field training...Noticed we are short of staff and if worse comes to worse i'll just summon up some seraphim and have them defend the barrier." "Oh? Your choice. I understand even one such as myself gets cabin fever once in a while. Just don't blow your cover or you might die" "Understood, good night brother" The static noise occurs once more and after my very odd symbol fades I get up off of the couch, walking to my room and shutting the door I climb into bed...closing my eyes and waiting for tomorrow to come. I sleep soundly, not even snoring.

Light symbol/communication magic..thingy..:
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Wed May 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Laughing at Espa and his playfulness Mawu went to his new room using the key given to him to enter. By now Mawu was wanting to rest and wash of the stench of his time with Ashrata off. Gladly it seems Mawu's brother Akiyo Miyozuki was not here yet. The thought of upsetting Pride was not a good one. Honestly Mawu didn't know if the smell of his fun would do so. Safest bet was to just take a shower while Pride was out and about. " Ala doulch please go protect my wife. I will summon you if I need your help again. " Taken of his shoes just in case his brother wanted him to Mawu Walked to the bathroom to take a shower. Stopping at the door to nock making sure he wasn't in there.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Wed May 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Its obvious no one is in there, the lights are off and his signature "glow" is coming from his bed room. Being who he was abaddon produced this light without warrant. Being both his power and barrier in maintaining a human appearance. His true form has not been witnessed just yet...by any of his "brothers" for that matter.

I'm still drifting off into sleep while you walk around the apartment. I don't dream, not at this point anyways...Especially since my "ascension" to assiah , leaving gehenna behind to help the humans in this mirror world in an exchange for my being here and presence.

(( Just call me abaddon or akiyo (in the presence of humans). Pride is not my name its just the type of devil he is...feels like FMA when you say it like so o3o, please.))
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Wed May 07, 2014 10:16 pm

That was unexpected but not surprising as Mawu noticed how fine the apartment was. Stepping into the bathroom then closing the door. Mawu left Espa outside the bathroom to wait for him to finish bathing. In his true form Espa was a dead child of three years of age. Just standing with his flesh rotting into a liquid of dark ominous energy. That was oozing out of the place where Espa should have had eyes. The energy was gathering around Espa in a black pool of water that evaporated. As the energy evaporated it became a aura even more ominously demonic. Opening the door to the bathroom Mawu came out fully dressed up in similar outfit he went in with. " Espa would you be so kind as to give me a hug? " As Espa heard Mawu the demon child quickly turned and jumped onto his father. The energy following Espa mettled into Mawu skin once again leaving no trace it existed. Laughing as he sat on the floor Mawu had lay down to rest closing his eyes.

Last edited by bleach4ever25 on Thu May 08, 2014 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Wed May 07, 2014 10:20 pm

(( Abaddon is asleep At the moment.))
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 pm

The morning hours come and I arise slowly, taking nothing with me I leave the secluded dormitory and hurry across the pavilion, I nod at some exorcist that seem to be monitoring the exwire exams nearby in the forest under the guise of a guise of a field trip, as I will just be doing so as well. I wait outside one of the many cram school used doors and a generic looking bunch of pages pour out and look at me with confused expressions. "Hello...My name is Akiyo Miyozuki...I'm simply tagging along to observe you and make sure you don't misbehave in this important field observation, Hope we all get along." They nod and I walk off with one of the exorcist I met earlier. He seems to be stern of face and possesses a mop of hair on is head that's ashen, his face is covered with beard stubble and his eyes are icy blue...I don't bother to ask his name as we meander to the forest clearing. Eventually we do make it there and the students begin setting up tents and drawing a barrier. "Well...This will be interesting.".
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Fri May 09, 2014 7:08 pm

As they get ready one of the leading exorcist of the forest party speaks up, The same man I described. "You will all be hunting down a special type of lantern...you must bring all three back, remember there are only 3. In your bags you will find supplies needed for your trip. Have fun." The exwires shuffle off and I silently walk amongst the trees keeping an eye on them, watching very closely for safety reasons.
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum