Blue Exorcist RP: Exorcist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jey Koike profile

2 posters

Go down

Jey Koike profile Empty Jey Koike profile

Post  demon12 Mon May 12, 2014 12:58 am

Name:Jey koike
Meister:knight
Affiliation:exorcist
Exorcist Rank:Esquire
Demon Parent:unknown to jey. But his demon father is Succorbenoth a demon of anger
Birth Date:1/1
Place of Birth:California

Appearance:(in regular form) long black bed head, short fangs, small pointed ears (his ears are covered by his hair do no on see's them.) Grey eyes, and a long wolf like tail (hidden inside of his shirt to keep people from seeing that as well) when jey is in demon form he has large claws along with larfer shoulders and legs. His hair is grey and his eyes are still the same tonr of grey. You can even see a small grey flame on his shoulder.
Height:5"3
Weight:120

Personality:jey is basically you're average out going type of person. He enjoys a little bit of everything. he especially enjoys having fun with friends and family. He's just you're average type of person.

History:Jey was born a regular human, but around age six his mother began to notice jey was beginning to look and act differently. We shd found out that her only son was half demon she had no idea what to do abd began worrying for her and jey's safety. She told him it was all part of growing up. She knew she would have to tell him one day, but not yet. Jey eventually found out about his heritage of his demonic side and told his mother that something had to be done. No one knew what to do.On his way from school jey was attacked by a large group of older kids. That was when jey truely understood that he was demonic. His demonic side came out and he mercilessly assaulted all of the children. Most had to be sent to the hospital. Jey knew he had to find a way to keep himself under control. Then he received a odd envelope telling him he could find a way to control himself. His mother agreed and she sent jey off to the true cross academy. To this day jey still doesn't know who had sent that mysterious envelope to him.

Weapon: steel blade
-Demon sealed in it: none
-Powers:this sword is able to give off a faint grey shine when a human is nearby.this allows jey to quickly getready or hide if needed

Fighting Style: jey knows basic boxing and sword play
Demon Abilities: jey is incredibley quick and resilient. Jey can also go into a blood lust state. In this state he won't stop until there's blood on him. He'll even gi after innocent civilians.

demon12

Back to top Go down

Jey Koike profile Empty Re: Jey Koike profile

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Tue May 13, 2014 1:22 am

Pretty good , Though I cant wait to see it in the roleplay.

Oh yes, If you want to expand upon his backstory I HIGHLY urge you to make a demon thread about his father. You don't have to it just might be more fun.

If possible I also suggest finding a picture for him and setting it as your profile picture. To go a step further you could also change your username to his name ; This of course is all for the sake of roleplaying in first person rather than ambiguous third.

Ciao.
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=17120567&ForcePublicView=

Back to top Go down

Post  demon12 Wed May 14, 2014 12:29 am

I have photos but I can't get them on here with my phone.Is there a way I'd be able to do so

demon12

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Wed May 14, 2014 12:36 am

Maybe you can post it to an image uploader then use the [img] command.
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  demon12 Wed May 14, 2014 3:35 pm

How would that be done? I've tried to upload it but it won't work

demon12

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Wed May 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Or just upload it to some other site and provide me the link, OR if you used some sort of searched image post the link.
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  demon12 Wed May 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Okay well besides the things that you already listed is there anything else that I need to revise

demon12

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Wed May 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Not particularly. No.
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content