Blue Exorcist RP: Exorcist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuzuki Kotetsu

3 posters

Go down

Yuzuki Kotetsu Empty Yuzuki Kotetsu

Post  leCupcake Sat May 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Name: Yuzuki Kotetsu
Meister: Knight and Tamer
Exorcist Rank: Page

Birth Date: June 31st
Place of Birth: Born in Tokyo, but she grew up in England.

Appearance: Yuzuki is very beautiful for her age, with well-toned skin, black shoulder-length hair, and blue eyes.
Height: about 5'10"
Weight: 110 lb

Personality: Impulsive, conceited, disrespectful, and just a smidge sadistic. She is, however, very caring, but only toward her family. Due to the fact that she grew up in England (her parents moved there soon after she was born) she tries to refrain from speaking too much Japanese, because her accent always screams FOREIGNER. She is very anti-social as a result.

History: Despite her many personality flaws, Yuzuki was more or less well-loved within her small community. She lived normally, until a couple of years ago, when a demon possessed her. While she was being possessed, she attacked a random exorcist. This of course ended in failure, as the exorcist beat the demon and exorcised it out of Yuzuki. When Yuzuki came to later, she was told of what had happened. Deciding that she absolutely despised the idea of having a demon in her body, she made it her goal to become an exorcist so that this would never happen again.

Weapon: Usually appears to be a rather average-looking dagger, but will turn into a more regular size sword if Yuzuki starts using it's power.
-Demon sealed in it: There is the spirit of this one powerful tiger fire-demon in it.
-Powers: Can turn into a literal flaming sword.
Familiar:
-Name: Koneko
-Appearance: Looks like a young and small cat with as single ring in her right ear. Has snow white fur and Icy blue eyes.
-Personality: Very calm and cold and well.... cat-like. Even when Yuzuki doesn't summon her, she tends to come and go as she pleases.
-History: She's always been somewhat distant to Yuzuki ever since Yuzuki first summoned her. Nobody really knows much about Koneko's past other than the fact that she probably came from some icy mountain.
-Powers: She can breathe snow and frost the same way a dragon would breathe out fire, grow into a snow tiger, and her claws are always the sharpest.
Abilities: As an odd little side-affect from her possesion, she is able to communicate with people telepathically, as well as reading people's emotions. She can also blend into the shadows and hide really well, but that's something she's always been able to do.

leCupcake

Back to top Go down

Yuzuki Kotetsu Empty Re: Yuzuki Kotetsu

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Sun May 04, 2014 1:39 am

Odd, It seems between you-me-and bleach we all picked the same basic two classes. Hopefully this doesn't happen again...three is a good number but more then that is just....urk.
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=17120567&ForcePublicView=

Back to top Go down

Post  leCupcake Sun May 04, 2014 8:43 am

Oh wow, I just noticed that. Sorry, I can change it if it's a problem.

leCupcake

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Sun May 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Eh its fine, I made mine different just by selecting a different category. Knight-Tamer-Doctor.
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  bleach4ever25 Sun May 04, 2014 6:59 pm

As long as no one copies my character(s) I don't really care if there is a FEW of the same.
bleach4ever25
bleach4ever25

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki) Sun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Still, Anymore than this would be ridiculous. Though I don't really see anyone else here so I probably can care less about this one since its so well written.

Anywho back to the rp.
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)
Abaddon (Akiyo Miyozuki)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum